Tuesday, February 24, 2015
1. Friends in Jesus are friends forever. 2. God made you so special so awesome and I’m so happy He did! 3. If I made a list of all the ways God has blessed me, Your name would appear many times. 4. I’ve always thought of our friendship as one of God’s little miracles because just thinking about you blesses my day. 5. Friends come in all sizes, large and small. But there is no friendship greater than ours. Thank the Lord for His many blessings. 6. Praise the Lord in all things. For He has blessed our lives with friendship. 7. To my closest friend. God made my world more beautiful when He gave me you for a friend. 8. Our friendship is a blessing to me. I thank God every day for His grace and mercy. 9. In your words of comfort I hear God’s voice. In your acts of kindness I see His hand at work. I treasure your friendship as one of my greatest blessings. 10. Of all the blessing God has given me, your friendship is one of the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment